Louis A. Soriano is the President of Navigator Financial Strategies, Inc. He provides personal and business tax preparation and planning; as well as wealth and retirement management services.
Lou is also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional. The CFP Board, identifies to the public that individuals who have been authorized to use the CFP® certification marks in the U.S. have met rigorous professional standards and have agreed to adhere to the principles of integrity, objectivity, competence, fairness, confidentiality, professionalism and diligence when dealing with clients.
He is a Registered Tax Preparer with the Internal Revenue Service and New York State, and an Investment Advisor Representative through Avantax Investment ServicesSM.
Lou was born in Brooklyn, attended High School in Brentwood, and currently resides in Smithtown NY. He enjoys cycling, pocket billiards, volunteering in the community, and spending time with his family.
Professional Licenses, Designations, and Memberships
- Licensed to use CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designations by the Certified Financial Planner™ Board of Standards.
- Investment Advisor Representative - Advisory Services, Insurance services offered through an Avantax SM
affiliated insurance agency.
- Securities Licensed in the following states: CA, CT, FL, NJ, NY, and NC
- FINRA (NASD) Series 6 - Investment Co. Products/Variable Contracts Ltd Representative
- FINRA (NASD) Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent
- Life, Health, and Accident Insurance Licensed in NY & CA
- NYS Registered Tax Preparer
- Member, Long Island Chapter of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)